Animal Topper Keepsake Pots
The next time you finish a pottle of Anathoth Farm jam, think – reuse, recycle, repurpose.Transform it into a precious Keepsake Pot you’ll love to have around the home!
Keepsake Pots are super handy for storing all your bits and bobs – from pegs to beads, nature’s treasures to sewing essentials. With the adornment of a small plastic animal or a small favourite toy, they are very cute too and a great craft activity to enjoy with your kids.
What you’ll need:
How to make an Animal Topper Keepsake Pot:
- Firstly, make sure your pottle is completely clean and dry. Remove the label by gently peeling it off from the corner (this works for the jam pots, but not the chutney pots as the labels are affixed in a different way).
- Put a small dab of superglue to the bottom of your favourite plastic toy or animal, you’ll only need a bit so don’t overdo it!
- Press the toy/animal down onto the lid and leave set for at least 10 minutes.
- Spray paint the lid. You’ll need a couple of coats. Be sure to let each coat dry completely before applying the next. Always spray paint in a well ventilated area!
- Now fill your new pottle with whatever you like and display around the home! They also make a great gift.