Apple & Three Berry CrumblePRINT RECIPE
- Add spices such as cinnamon or mixed spice to the crumble topping
- Add 1 tablespoon each of lemon zest and juice to the apple and jam filling
- 4 Granny Smith apples, peeled and cored
- ½ cup water
- ¾ cup Anathoth Farm Three Berry Jam (or your favourite Anathoth Jam)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup raw sugar
- 125g butter, grated
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Slice each apple into eight and place in microwave bowl.
- Add water and microwave on high for 5 minutes.
- Place apples in a greased ovenproof dish and spread over the Three Berry Jam.
- Combine the flour, oats, sugar and butter and spread over the apple and jam.
- Bake at 180°C for 45 minutes until top is golden brown.
- Serve with cream or custard.