Apricot ChickenPRINT RECIPE
- 4 single chicken breasts
- 410g Anathoth Farm Apricot Chutney
- 1 cup gluten free chicken stock
- freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Slice chicken breasts into serve size pieces. Heat a little oil in a heavy based fry pan and brown the chicken on both sides.
- Transfer the chicken to a casserole dish.
- Add the chicken stock and Apricot Chutney to the fry pan with a little pepper. Bring to the boil, then pour over the chicken.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve hot with steamed rice, garnished with slithered almonds and herbs.