Apricot & Lemon Curd CrumblePRINT RECIPE
- 200g Anathoth Farm Lemon Curd
- 1 Tbsp boiled water
- 2 x 825g tinned apricot halves, drained
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cup raw buckwheat
- 1/2 cup hazelnut meal
- 1/2 cup whole, skinless hazelnuts
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 50g cold butter, cubed
- double thickened cream, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan bake).
- To prepare fruit base: whisk Lemon Curd with boiled water, then combine with apricot halves. Stir well to coat. Pour into large pie dish.
- To prepare topping: combine all ingredients in a lidded container. Cover and shake well to combine. Sprinkle topping on top of apricot mixture. Poke butter cubes into the crumble.
- Bake for 20-25 mins or until topping is light golden in colour.
- Serve with double thickened cream.