Apricot Loaf Cake with Oaty Coconut CrumblePRINT RECIPE
The combination of Anathoth Farm Apricot Jam, lemon and desiccated coconut produces a richly flavoured and moist Apricot Loaf Cake with Oaty Coconut Crumble.
APRICOT LOAF CAKE
- 100g almond meal
- 80g coconut flour
- 50g rice flour
- 30g cornflour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp Anathoth Farm Apricot Jam
- 6 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 flax eggs (1 flax egg = 1 tbsp ground flaxseed mixed with 3 tbsp water)
OATY COCONUT CRUMBLE
- 1/4 cup oats
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut
- Zest 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp Anathoth Farm Apricot Jam
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, use an electric beater to cream jam and coconut oil together until creamy. Add to the dry ingredients along with 1 cup Anathoth Farm Apricot Jam and remaining ingredients. Mix to combine.
- Pour into prepared tin and swirl through 2 tbsp Apricot Jam. Mix together crumble topping ingredients in a small bowl until combined. Sprinkle evenly over bake for 40 minutes, then reduce heat to 160°C and bake for an additional hour. Allow to cool slightly before removing from tin. Enjoy warm.