Asian Snapper with Sweet Chilli
- 4x snapper fillets
- ½ cup Anathoth Farm Sweet Chilli Relish
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp grated ginger
- 2 Tbsp lemongrass, finely chopped
- 1 tsp sesame seed oil
- 1 Tbsp peanut oil
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce (or gluten free tamari soy sauce)
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- bunch of coriander
BACK TO RECIPES
- In large shallow dish mix sesame seed oil, ginger, lemongrass, Sweet Chilli Relish, garlic and soy. Add fish and cover with marinade.
- In a large frypan over medium heat, add peanut oil. Once the oil is hot place the fish pieces into pan. Cook uncovered for 4 minutes on each side or until cooked right through.
- Place cooked fish on a serving dish and top with bean sprouts, coriander, chilli and lemon wedges.