Baked Brie with Tamarillo and Plum ChutneyPRINT RECIPE
This recipe is a game-changer if you’re looking to make an easy but tasty baked brie, served with crispy crostini. A great dish to share with guests, alongside a bottle of wine, in the cooler months.
- half of a baguette thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- salt to season
- 125g wheel of brie
- 1 tbsp Anathoth Farm Tamarillo and Plum Chutney
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Arrange the sliced baguette on the tray in a single layer.
- Brush the baguette slices generously with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 5 minutes then flip and bake for a further 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove crostini from the oven and cool on a cooling rack.
- To save on dishes place the brie on the lined crostini tray.
- Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes remove from the oven and put the tbsp of Anathoth Farm Tamarillo and Plum Chutney on top and bake for a further five minutes.
- Remove from oven and enjoy with the crostini.