Beetroot & Feta Wreath SaladPRINT RECIPE
Our Beetroot Chutney paired with baby beets create the perfect salad for the festive season!
Recipe and imagery by: @Jana MacPherson
- 6-8 teaspoons Anathoth Farm Beetroot Chutney
- 200g feta, diced quite small
- Balsamic glaze/reduction
- A Handful Walnuts
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- ½ teaspoon Avocado oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 60g mesclun leaves
- 350g peeled and cooked baby beetroot
- Salt & Pepper
- Take a large round flat plate/platter and place a small bowl in the middle so that you are making the wreath shape. We will fill the round gap in the middle.
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees
- Take a small baking tray and place your walnuts on top, add the honey and season well with salt.
- Roast in the oven for around 10 mins until toasted, stirring a few times to distribute the honey, and make sure they don’t burn.
- While the walnuts are roasting, scatter the salad greens over the plate, in the wreath shape.
- Drizzle over a little balsamic glaze.
- Drain your beetroot and place them artfully around the wreath.
- Take dollops of beetroot relish and add these around the salad.
- Finish with the diced feta and walnuts
- Drizzle with a little olive/avocado oil, season with salt & pepper and serve