Beetroot Nourish BowlPRINT RECIPE
- 1 x 250g packet steamed brown rice and quinoa mix (ready in 90 seconds)
- ½ small sweet potato, peeled and spiralized/grated
- 4 asparagus spears
- 2 mini capsicums, quartered, seeds and stalk discarded
- baby kale leaves
- 4 gluten-free falafel balls, warmed according to packet instructions
- 2 mini cucumbers, quartered
- 2 baby vine tomatoes
- 1 heaped Tbsp sauerkraut
- 2 baby bocconcini balls, roughly torn (optional for vegan)
- roasted spiced chickpeas (store bought) and hemp seeds, to decorate
- Anathoth Farm Beetroot Chutney, to serve
- Prepare rice/quinoa blend according to packet instructions. Spoon into one large bowl (or two smaller bowls, if you prefer) and flatten the surface.
- Combine sweet potato spirals and asparagus in a heatproof bowl, pour over boiling water and allow to stand for 5 mins to cook through. Drain, rinse under cold water then pat dry and arrange on top of the rice bed.
- Arrange mini capsicums, kale, falafel, cucumber, sauerkraut and tomatoes in the bowl with the bocconcini. Spoon a generous dollop of beetroot chutney into the centre then sprinkle with hemp seeds and roasted chickpeas, to decorate. Serve immediately.