Berry Chocolate Mug Pudding
- Stir a tablespoon of jam into the natural yoghurt or whipped cream
- Add ½ teaspoon of spices to the flour mix – such as vanilla essence or ground cinnamon, cardamom or mixed spice
- ¼ cup Anathoth Farm Three Berry Jam (or your favourite Anathoth Jam)
- ¼ cup standard flour
- ¼ cup raw sugar
- 2 Tbsp cocoa
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp canola oil
- 3 Tbsp milk
BACK TO RECIPES
- Lightly grease a large coffee mug and spoon half the Three Berry Jam into bottom.
- In a separate bowl mix together flour, sugar and cocoa.
- Stir in egg and rest of jam, and mix well.
- Stir in oil and milk and pour into mug.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 2 minutes and turn out onto plate.
- Serve with yoghurt, cream or ice cream.