Berry Fruit Mince BrowniePRINT RECIPE
Recipe by: Teresa Higginson
Photo by: @Jana MacPherson
- 200g butter
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 200g chocolate chunks
- 200g Anathoth Farm Berry Fruit Mince
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a 20cm baking tin with grease-proof paper.
- Melt butter and add to a bowl with cocoa. Mix together.
- Add eggs one at a time and mix until smooth. Add sugar and vanilla and combine. Mix in flour and baking powder. Add fruit and chocolate. Mix until just combined.
- Transfer mix to baking tin and bake for 30-50 mins depending on how gooey you want your brownies.