Black Forest Bliss BallsPRINT RECIPE
Recipe and Image by Sarah @sarahscleaneats_
- ½ cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1/3 cup almond meal
- 1 Tbsp sugar-free maple syrup
- Anathoth Farm Strawberry Jam
- Organic desiccated coconut, for rolling
- In a mixing bowl, add chocolate hazelnut spread, almond meal and maple syrup and stir to combine. Mixture should stick together to form a dough-like consistency. If the mixture is too wet, add more almond meal. If the mixture is too dry, add more maple syrup.
- Slightly wet your hands and take a small portion of the mixture to form a ball.
- Flatten the portion out into your palm and add a small dollop of jam in the centre.
- Roll the edges in to form a ball and cover the jam.
- Roll into desiccated coconut until covered.
- Repeat until mixture is used up.
- Place in the fridge to firm a little before serving.