Bloody Mary Marinade
- 1 cup tomato or vegetable juice
- 1/2 cup vodka
- juice of 1 lemon
- ½ cup Anathoth Farm Tomato Relish
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 1 tsp wasabi
- pinch of black pepper
- 4 steaks of your choice
BACK TO RECIPES
- Combine all ingredients, except the steak, in a large bowl and stir thoroughly to combine.
- Immerse the steaks, cover and leave in the fridge for at least a hour, or overnight to marinate.
- Cook steaks on a hot griddle pan or BBQ to your liking, and serve with any excess marinade.