Blueberry & White Chocolate CheesecakePRINT RECIPE
Prep time: 30 minutes + chilling
Recipe created for us by YUM
Top with some crumbled white chocolate before serving
- 300g oaty biscuits
- 100g butter
- 500g cream cheese
- zest of 1 lemon
- 250g white chocolate
- 300ml thickened cream
- 3/4 cup Anathoth Farm More Fruit, Less Sugar Blueberry Preserve
- Take cream cheese out of fridge to soften. Grease a 23cm springform tin with butter and line the base with baking paper.
- To make the base, crush or process the biscuits into fine crumbs. Melt butter, then add to biscuit crumbs and mix until combined. Press mixture evenly over the base of the prepared tin. Refrigerate while you make the filling.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat cream cheese and lemon zest together, until cream cheese is smooth.
- Break chocolate into small pieces and place in a microwave-safe dish. Microwave on low or medium-low in bursts of 30 seconds, until melted and smooth.
- Meanwhile, whip cream for a couple of minutes, until peaks start to form.
- Gradually and gently stir melted chocolate into cream cheese mixture. Fold in cream.
- Spoon mixture onto the biscuit base and smooth the top. Cover and refrigerate for 6 hours (or overnight) to set.
- To serve, carefully remove cheesecake from tin. Smooth the sides with a warm knife.
- Dollop Anathoth Farm Blueberry Preserve on top of the cheesecake and use a spoon or knife to gently spread out.