Boysenberry Brie Starter PlatePRINT RECIPE
Friends popping around and you need something quick and tasty? This Boysenberry Brie Starter Plate is both mouth-watering and eye-popping! And you can put it together in just a few minutes.
- 125g round of brie
- 1/2 Anathoth Farm Boysenberry Jam
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces
- 1 small baguette, sliced diagonally across into 1 cm slices (or your favourite gluten free loaf cut to similar size)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 210°C.
- Cut brie in half horizontally and place half in centre of large pizza stone or baking tray.
- Spread half the Boysenberry Jam and walnuts on top of brie
- Top with the other half of brie, cut side uppermost.
- Spread with remaining jam and walnuts.
- Brush baguette (or gluten free bread) slices with olive oil and arrange around brie.
- Bake everything for 8-10 mins until brie is beginning to melt and bread is brown on top.