Boysenberry Yoghurt PopsPRINT RECIPE
- You will need a popsicle mould and wooden popsicle sticks for this recipe
- You will need to begin this recipe the night before
- Anathoth Farm Boysenberry Jam
- 500g tub Greek yoghurt
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- white chocolate and biscuit crumbs, to decorate (optional)
- With a knife, spread 1-2 tablespoons of Boysenberry Jam against the walls of each popsicle mould and freeze while you prepare the filling.
- To make the filling, whisk together yoghurt, honey and vanilla bean paste. Pour into moulds (you may get 6-8 popsicles depending on the size of your moulds). Freeze overnight.
- To dislodge popsicles from their moulds, fill a basin with hot (not boiling) water. Dip the moulds into the water, wiggling the sticks every few seconds, until the popsicles comes out of the moulds. Immediately return popsicles to the freezer while you prepare the topping.
- Heat white chocolate in the microwave on a low heat, in 30 second bursts, stirring until melted. Drizzle over the popsicles then quickly sprinkle with biscuit crumbs and serve immediately.