Zucchini BruschettaPRINT RECIPE
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 3 small zucchini
- olive oil, for brushing
- 8 slices Italian wood fired loaf (or gluten free bread)
- ½ cup Anathoth Farm Zucchini Pickle
- 4 marinated artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- crumbled feta, to serve
- Heat a stove top skillet or grill pan brush with oil. Cut zucchini length-ways into long slices approximately 3mm in width. Brush lightly with a little extra oil. Grill zucchini (in batches if necessary) for a couple of minutes each side or until softened. Drain on paper towel and set aside.
- Brush the slices of bread with oil. Toast for 2 minutes each side on the hot grill until slightly charred. Remove.
- Spread each slice of toasted bread with Zucchini Pickle. Top with slices of zucchini and artichoke pieces. Sprinkle with crumbled feta and serve.