Cauliflower & Hemp Seed Wellness BowlPRINT RECIPE
Anathoth Farm pickles with seeds are great stirred through rice and other grains such as quinoa or barley, or cooked beans and lentils to add extra flavour. Create a quick wellness bowl for a nutritious, wholesome lunch or dinner with our Cauliflower & Hemp Seed Pickle.
- Cauliflower, chopped into florets
- Chickpeas, drained
- 1-2 Tbsp harissa spice mix or spice of your choice
- 1-2 cups cooked brown rice or quinoa
- 4 Tbsp Anathoth Farm Cauliflower & Hemp Seed Pickle
- Raw seasonal vegetables of your choice (e.g. salad leaves, cucumber, radish), chopped
- Avocado, chopped into chunks
- 1 Tbsp mixed seeds (e.g. pumpkin, sunflower), toasted
- Toss cauliflower and chickpeas in the spice mix and lightly roast, then set aside to cool.
- Toss cooked brown rice or quinoa with 2 tablespoons of the Anathoth Farm Cauliflower & Hemp Seed pickle and pile into a bowl.
- Arrange roasted cauliflower, roasted chickpeas, raw vegetables and avocado on top of the bowl.
- Add dollops of the remaining pickle and scatter over the toasted mixed seeds.