Cauliflower Wellness BowlPRINT RECIPE
Anathoth Farm pickles are great stirred through rice and other grains such as quinoa or barley, or cooked beans and lentils to add extra flavour. Create a quick wellness bowl for a nutritious, wholesome lunch or dinner with our Cauliflower Pickle.
- Cauliflower, chopped into florets
- Chickpeas, drained
- 1-2 Tbsp harissa spice mix or spice of your choice
- 1-2 cups cooked brown rice or quinoa
- 4 Tbsp Anathoth Farm Cauliflower Pickle
- Raw seasonal vegetables of your choice (e.g. salad leaves, cucumber, radish), chopped
- Avocado, chopped into chunks
- 1 Tbsp mixed seeds (e.g. pumpkin, sunflower), toasted
- Toss cauliflower and chickpeas in the spice mix and lightly roast, then set aside to cool.
- Toss cooked brown rice or quinoa with 2 tablespoons of the Anathoth Farm Cauliflower Pickle and pile into a bowl.
- Arrange roasted cauliflower, roasted chickpeas, raw vegetables and avocado on top of the bowl.
- Add dollops of the remaining pickle and scatter over the toasted mixed seeds.