Chicken TortelliniPRINT RECIPE
Recipe created by Annabelle White
- 625g fresh chicken tortellini
- 3-4 rashers bacon
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 200g crème fraiche
- 4 Tbsp Anathoth Farm Sweet Chilli Relish
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 Tbsp toasted pine nuts
- Cook tortellini pasta according to the packet directions.
- While the pasta is cooking, fry the bacon until crisp. Remove rind and chop into pieces.
- Wash spinach and drain well. Heat the crème fraiche with the Sweet Chilli Relish and lemon juice. Season and add parsley.
- Drain the pasta and place back into pot, add the sauce, bacon and spinach and lightly combine.
- Place in serving bowls and top with Parmesan and pine nuts.