Lamington FreakyshakePRINT RECIPE
Serves: 1 greedy person!
Recipe created for us by Iron Chef Shellie
- chocolate topping
- 1 litre chocolate milk
- 6 fresh strawberries
- 1 square, unfilled lamington
- 2 Tbsp Anathoth Farm Strawberry Jam
- whipped cream
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Take a one litre Mason jar and drizzle chocolate topping on the inside and then fill with chocolate milk.
- Take a small paring knife and cut slits up the centre of the strawberries from the base towards the green stalk. Wedge these around the rim of the jar.
- Cut the lamington in half and place the bottom of the lamington, cut side up, on top of the strawberries. Top with Strawberry Jam, followed by a ridiculous amount of whipped cream. Place the top half of the lamington on top of the whipped cream.
- Insert two straws and top with a maraschino cherry.