Chocolate Lemon Curd Brownies
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup dark cocoa powder
- 100g dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup honey
- 150g butter
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup Anathoth Farm Lemon Curd
BACK TO RECIPES
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a sponge roll tin with baking paper.
- Over a double-boiler melt dark chocolate, honey and butter until melted then set aside to cool.
- Add vanilla essence and eggs (one at a time) ensuring it is beaten thoroughly through the mixture before adding another.
- Sift flour, baking powder and dark cocoa powder together in a bowl.
- Fold the dry ingredients with the chocolate mix then pour into the baking tin.
- Dollop Lemon Curd on top of the chocolate mix, then with the knife swirl the curd through the chocolate
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until cooked (testing with the skewer).
- Allow to cool before removing from tin and slicing.