Classic Kiwi Pink LamingtonsPRINT RECIPE
Lamingtons are a kiwi classic! Make your own with our recipe using Anathoth Farm Strawberry Jam for a rich, flavourful filling.
- 1 ¼ cups water
- 1 packet raspberry jelly crystals
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 300g sponge cakes
- ½ cup cream
- ⅓ cup Anathoth Farm Strawberry Jam
1. In a bowl, combine jelly crystals with boiling water and stir until crystals dissolve. Place jelly mixture in the fridge to cool and slightly set.
2. Trim any dark edges from sponge cake and slice into 12 equal rectangles or squares, as desired. Spread coconut on a tray.
3. Dip all sides of each sponge square in cold jelly mixture, then roll in coconut to coat to make lamingtons. Cut a slit in the top of each lamington.
4. Place a tablespoonful of whipped cream in the slit of each lamington, then decorate each one with a teaspoonful of Anathoth Farm Strawberry Jam.