Double Cheese & Ham Pizza with HerbsPRINT RECIPE
A classic and delicious pizza that the whole family will enjoy using Anathoth Farm New Zealand Tomato with Herb Pizza Sauce.
Recipe by Olivia Moore – That Green Olive
Makes one large pizza
- Pizza dough for 1 pizza or 1 large pizza base of your choice
- ¼ cup Anathoth Farm Pizza Sauce Tomato with Herb
- 100g cheddar cheese, grated
- 150g mozzarella cheese, sliced 1-2cm thick
- 50g leg ham, cubed
- 5-6 basil leaves
- Preheat oven to its highest temperature (I used 250°C fan-forced), or prepare a pizza oven.
- Stretch pizza dough to your desired thickness and place on a pizza stone or tray. Spread evenly with Anathoth Pizza sauce, and scatter over grated cheddar. Arrange mozzarella over top, then evenly scatter over cubed ham.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes (watch carefully as it can burn easily), or until pizza base is cooked, cheese is melted and browning spots are visible.
- Scatter over basil leaves, season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.