Easy Fruit Mince TartsPRINT RECIPE
Makes: 24 mini tartlets
- Thaw out pastry (allow an hour on a cool bench).
- Preheat oven to 170°C on fan bake.
- Grease 2 x 12 tartlet tins.
- Cut pastry into rounds with a suitable sized cutter. Place in tartlet tins and use your fingers to gently secure pastry in place.
- Place a heaped teaspoon of Traditional Fruit Mince in each tartlet. Cut smaller stars or angels in pastry and place on top. Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until light golden in colour.
- Leave to cool in tins for a few minutes. When cool, remove from tins and dust with icing sugar.