Easy Savoury TartletsPRINT RECIPE
Makes: 12 mini tartlets
Goat cheese pairs very deliciously with both Anathoth Farm Caramelised Onion Relish and Beetroot Chutney. These easy savoury tartlets are baked in mini-muffin tins – tasty, bite-sized, and great finger food option for entertaining.
Recipe & Photo by Julie @rediscover_nz
- 1 sheet of savoury pastry, thawed
- oil, to grease
- 6 tsp Anathoth Farm Caramelised Onion Relish
- 30g feta cheese
- fresh thyme, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 180ºC. Lightly grease the sides of a mini-muffin tin.
- Using the mouth of a small glass jar, cut rounds of pastry and place gently in the base of the muffin tins to create a shallow curve.
- Spoon half a teaspoon of relish into the base of the pastry.
- Crumble feta cheese on top.
- Bake for approx 10 minutes until the top of the pastry is golden brown. (There is no need to 'blind bake' the pastry first in this instance).
- Garnish with fresh thyme, then enjoy warm or cold.