Feta & Garden Chow Chow SandwichesPRINT RECIPE
Be sure to satisfy your appetite with these delicious sammies with Anathoth Farm Garden Chow Chow relish. Perfect for picnics and day trips.
Makes 4 sandwiches
INGREDIENTS● 8 slices multigrain bread
● 1 small zucchini, sliced 2cm diagonally
● 10-12 cherry tomatoes, halved (or 2 medium tomatoes, sliced)
● 1 small red onion, cut into thin wedges
● 8 rashers streaky bacon
● 125g feta, sliced
● 1 pot Anathoth Farm Garden Chow-Chow
METHOD1. Prepare a grill or grill press, and lightly grease. When hot, add zucchini, onion and bacon. Cook until zucchini and onion are charred, and bacon is crisp. You will probably need to remove the bacon before the zucchini and onion are ready. Roughly chop bacon and set aside.
2. To assemble, spread each slice of bread with butter and a generous dollop of Garden Chow-Chow.
3. For each sandwich, layer equal amounts of zucchini, tomato, onion, bacon and feta in between prepared slices of bread. Serve immediately, or chilled.