Fruit Mince Filo ParcelsPRINT RECIPE
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 400g Anathoth Farm Traditional Fruit Mince
- 6 sheets filo pastry
- 100g melted butter
- icing sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 170°C on fan bake.
- Place a sheet of filo pastry down and brush lightly with butter. Place another filo pastry sheet on top and brush with butter. Cover the remaining pastry sheets with a damp tea towel to prevent from drying.
- Cut pastry brushed with butter into four strips long-ways. Spoon one heaped teaspoon of Fruit Mince on the bottom end of each of the pastry strips.
- Fold the pastry up from the bottom left corner, to start the shape of a triangle. Fold again from the bottom right corner to complete the shape of the triangle. Keep folding until you reach the top. Brush lightly with melted butter. Repeat to make 12 triangles.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown in colour.
- Dust with icing sugar and serve warm. Delicious with vanilla bean ice-cream.