Fruit Mince Ganache TrufflesPRINT RECIPE
Preparation time: 15 minutes plus 20 minutes chilling time
- The coating suggestions are for 8 truffles, so you can double the amount to coat them all in one, or make 8 of each.
- Easy to make, these little truffles can be stored in the fridge for around 2 weeks so you can make them ahead.
- We recommend wearing plastic gloves for rolling the truffles.
Recipe created for us by Martyna the Wholesome Cook
- Place chopped chocolate and cream in a small saucepan over very low heat. Stirring occasionally allow to chocolate to melt and combine with the cream to make a smooth ganache – do not overmix or overheat.
- Remove the ganache from the heat and gently stir in Fruit Mince. Using a spatula, scrape the mixture into a bowl or plastic container, and place uncovered in the fridge for about 20 minutes to set.
- Once set, remove the ganache from the fridge. Put on some plastic gloves and roll the ganache (about a tablespoon at a time) to form 16 balls.
- To coat, roll each truffle in your choice of coating until covered. Place on a platter and place back in the fridge for 15 minutes to chill.
- Alternatively, store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.