Green Tomato Marinated PorkPRINT RECIPE
- Over a high heat, sear pork steaks and place in a large dish.
- Pour over the first measure of Spicy Green Tomato Relish and leave in the refrigerator overnight.
- Place Blackcurrant fruit syrup and sliced onion in a saucepan and simmer until reduced.
- Add the second measure of Spicy Green Tomato Relish to the onion. Combine well and leave to one side.
- Preheat oven to 150°C.
- Roast pork steaks until heated through and the pork is cooked.
- Serve pork steaks on mashed potato topped with blackcurrant/onion mix.