Grown Up ToastPRINT RECIPE
Get creative with these grown up toast combinations. Set up a large platter board and get playful with different combinations which serves as a casual, colourful brunch or snack option.
Using coconut yoghurt as the base spread is a great alternative to dairy. It provides a thick rich base from which to build a mixture of colourful toppings.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 3 minutes
- 4 thin slices wholefoods/paleo style bread such as the Midnight Baker, toasted
- 4 Tbsp thick coconut yoghurt, plain or your favourite flavour (we enjoyed the colour and flavour of Raglan Coconut Yoghurt – Mango & Tumeric)
- 4 heaped tsp Anathoth Farm Blueberry preserve, or your favourite Anathoth berry flavour
- Your choice of garnishes such as; coconut threads, cacao nibs, sliced banana, freeze dried fruits, nuts, sprigs of herb such as mint or lemon basil
- Top the toasted bread with coconut yoghurt and swirl through the Blueberry preserve.
- Eat immediately as is or top with your choice of toppings and garnishes.