Hot Cross Bun PlatterPRINT RECIPE
This is such a lovely way to celebrate Easter. Place some Hot Cross Buns, Anathoth Farm Raspberry Jam, fruits and sweet treats on a platter and everyone can help themselves. There aren’t any rules for what to include on your platter, but here is what I used.
Recipe & Photo by Jana @the_macpherson_diaries
- Preheat oven to Fan bake or Grill 180 degrees
- Using a bread knife, carefully cut the Hot Cross Buns in half and place on oven tray
- Simply warm or grill your buns in the oven and once ready remove these and place on serving board/tray
- Next place the jam, cream and butter on the platter (I've used little ramakins for these)
- Now use all the rest of your ingredients to fill the gaps on your platter.
- Serve while buns are still warm.