Jamtini CocktailPRINT RECIPE
A refreshing, fruity martini (with or without alcohol) featuring Anathoth Farm Raspberry Jam. With mint, cranberry and a splash of lime, the ingredients combine for a lovely drop.
Recipe created for us by Jessica of Daily Gluttony
- 4 Tbsp Anathoth Farm Raspberry Jam
- juice of 4 limes
- 600ml of cranberry juice
- 600ml of soda water
- 1 bunch of fresh mint leaves
- crushed ice
- lime wedges to serve
- optional: 30ml of gin, per serve
- Muddle half the fresh mint leaves, fresh lime juice and Raspberry Jam together in a cocktail shaker.
- Add cranberry juice, gin (or without if you wish to make a mocktail), and some ice. Put the lid onto the shaker and shake!
- Add crushed ice to each serving jar, along with a sprig of the remaining fresh mint. Top each jar with 150ml of soda water and evenly strain the cocktail mix over each serving jar.
- Discard solids in the shaker, garnish with fresh lime wedges and serve.