Lemon Berry Cheesecake SlicePRINT RECIPE
This creamy raw vegan Lemon Berry Cheesecake Slice is a delicious, healthier treat to satisfy those 3 pm cravings.
Vegan, gluten free.
- 2 cups coconut flakes, toasted
- 1/2 cup buckwheat, toasted
- 1/2 cup almonds, roasted
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup Anathoth Farm More Fruit, Less Sugar Berry with Chia Preserve
- 4-6 tbsp water
- 270g cashews, soaked overnight
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 300ml coconut milk
- zest 1 large lemon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup More Fruit, Less Sugar Berry with Chia Preserve
- To make the base, blitz coconut flakes, buckwheat and almonds in a food processor until small pieces. Add remaining ingredients and pulse until a dough forms, adding more water as necessary.
- Transfer ⅓ of the mixture to a small bowl and set aside. Press remainder into the base of a greased springform slice tin (if not springform, line with a generous amount of baking paper) and set aside while you make the filling.
- To make the filling, blend all ingredients except for More Fruit, Less Sugar Berry with Chia Preserve until smooth and creamy. Remove half from the blender and set aside. Add berry preserve to the blender and blend until combined.
- To assemble, dollop alternating spoonfuls of the white and purple mixtures and swirl with a knife. Allow to set in the refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight.
- To serve, gently remove from tin and slice with a hot knife. Dollop over extra berry preserve, and crumble over the reserved base mixture. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.