Lemon Bliss BallsPRINT RECIPE
Macadamia nuts or almonds work well as a substitute for cashew nuts.
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashew nuts
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup Anathoth Farm Lemon Curd
- 1 cup desiccated coconut, for topping
- zest of a lemon, for topping
- In a food processor, blitz cashew nuts and desiccated coconut together until texture resembles a fine crumb.
- Transfer from food processor to a mixing bowl; add Lemon Curd and combine with a spatula or wooden spoon.
- Mix thoroughly. The mix should be pliable enough to form a small ball. Add more coconut if the mixture is too wet.
- In a separate bowl mix the topping ingredients: coconut and lemon zest.
- Scoop a tablespoon of nut mix and roll with your hands to form a small ball, then roll in coconut topping.
- Store in airtight container.