Lemon Crumble Top Muffins
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp butter
BACK TO RECIPES
- To make crumble, place all dry ingredients in a bowl, cut butter up into little cubes and cut in butter (rub together with fingers till the dry mix looks like breadcrumbs). Set aside.
- Heat oven on fan bake to 190°C and grease and line muffin tin.
- Sieve flour into a large bowl. Add sugar and first measure of curd, mix to combine.
- In a separate bowl mix together egg, sunflower oil, milk and lemon juice.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry mix and add some of the liquid mix and stir in. Continue to stir in until combined.
- Fill muffin cases about 1cm high then spoon Lemon Curd into the centre and fill with muffin batter until 2/3 full. Sprinkle a dessertspoon of crumble over the top.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 10-15 mins or until topping is golden brown and muffins are firm.