Lemon Curd Cheesecake
BACK TO RECIPES
- Place biscuits in a plastic bag and smash to crumbs using a rolling pin. Mix the biscuit crumbs and melted butter together.
- Press evenly over the base and sides of a 22cm spring form tin. Chill for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Place cream cheese, castor sugar and juice and rind of 3 lemons in a large bowl with electric mixer and beat until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
- Place the tin on an oven tray, pour cheesecake mixture on top of the biscuit base.
- Using a wooden spoon swirl in Lemon Curd.
- Bake at 180°C for approximately 1 hour or until set.
- Meanwhile prepare the glaze by bringing Apricot Jam, 100g NZ Squeezed Lemon Curd, 2 lemons (rind and juice) and 50ml of water to boil.
- Remove cheesecake from the oven and cool in the tin to room temperature.
- Pour NZ Squeezed Lemon Curd glaze on top of the cheesecake.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight. Remove from the tin just before serving.