- Blend cream cheese, cream and Lemon Curd together well, set aside.
- Mix eggs, cream, vanilla essence and caster sugar in a separate bowl.
- Heat a heavy bottomed fry pan to a medium heat.
- Cut bread into halves. Dip each half in egg mix ensuring both sides are coated, then place into hot buttered pan.
- Cook each side until golden, flip and cook other side.
- Spoon and spread generous dollops of Lemon Curd mix onto one cooked bread half, place another half on top to create a sandwich, then continue cooking on a medium heat for several minutes allowing the Lemon Curd mix to heat through.
- Serve onto plates, dust with icing sugar and spoon over blueberries.
Lemon Curd French ToastPRINT RECIPE
Use frozen blueberries if fresh berries aren’t available. Ensure they are defrosted before serving! Berries make a tasty addition and balance to the creamy, crunchy French Toast.
- 4 Tbsp cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp cream
- 2 Tbsp Anathoth Farm Lemon Curd
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 Tbsp caster sugar
- 4 slices wholegrain bread
- butter, to fry
- icing sugar, to dust
- blueberries or your favourite, to serve