Lemon & Raspberry Easter EggsPRINT RECIPE
This recipe requires a set of Easter Egg moulds.
- Using a medium sized microwave-safe bowl, break white chocolate into the bowl and microwave for 2 minutes on high, stirring half-way through.
- Remove from microwave and stir until chocolate is smooth and lump free.
- Pour a small amount into each Easter Egg mould and tilt from side-to-side so that the chocolate coats the sides, leaving the centre empty. Place in the fridge and allow to set for 2 hours.
- In a small bowl mix equal parts melted white chocolate with Lemon Curd.
- In another small bowl mix equal parts melted white chocolate with Raspberry Jam.
- Remove moulds from fridge and spoon chocolate mix into the centre. Top each mould with plain melted white chocolate and return to fridge overnight or until set (minimum of 3 hours).
- Remove from fridge and allow to stand for 2 minutes before carefully removing the chocolates from moulds.