- 1 packet pre-rolled sweet short pastry (or 1 packet of pre-made sweet short pastry shells)
- 1 pot of Anathoth Farm Lemon Curd
- whipped cream or icing sugar to serve
- lemon zest or fresh berries for garnish
BACK TO RECIPES
- If using frozen pastry, defrost on a cool bench. Roll thinly, cookie cut rounds of short pastry and place in greased mini muffin tins. Blind bake until golden, then cool.
- If using pre-made sweet short pastry shells, arrange these on a plate.
- Spoon Lemon Curd into each pastry shell.
- NO NEED TO BAKE.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with your choice of zest or fresh berries.