Lemony Croissant PuddingPRINT RECIPE
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 12 minutes
- 2 almond croissants
- ¾ cup milk
- ½ cup Anathoth Farm Lemon Curd
- 2 eggs
- icing sugar to dust
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced).
- Slice almond croissants roughly into 8 pieces each. Arrange pieces in a loaf tin or an oven-safe baking dish.
- Whisk together milk, Lemon Curd and eggs. Pour over croissants and allow to soak into the croissants for 5 minutes before placing in the oven.
- Bake for 12 minutes, or until custard is set and the croissants golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, or cool in the tin for 15 minutes before serving with a light dusting of icing sugar.