Mini Berry Fruit Mince CakesPRINT RECIPE
A delicious dessert you can make for the holiday season using our Anathoth Farm Berry Fruit Mince.
Makes 6 regular or 5 Texas muffin-sized cakes
- 150g almond meal
- 100g cornflour
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup neutral tasting oil
- 1 cup Anathoth Farm Berry Fruit Mince
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 50g pecans, lightly toasted and chopped
- Preheat oven to 160°C. Lightly grease 6 muffin holes (or 5 Texas muffin holes)
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients. Add oil and stir to coat.
- Add Anathoth Farm Berry Fruit Mince and almond milk. Mix only to combine, then fold through pecans.
- Divide batter among prepared muffin holes and bake for 35-40 minutes. Allow to cool slightly before removing from tin. Enjoy warm, with an extra dollop of berry fruit mince, yoghurt and decorations of choice.