Mini Fruit Cakes
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1 1/2 cups caster sugar
- finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 200g Anathoth Farm Traditional Fruit Mince
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- icing sugar for dusting
BACK TO RECIPES
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Spray 6-8 small individual cake tins (Christmas trees are a great option, as pictured). Alternatively, for large cakes use a 23cm cake tin.
- Place all ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix gently with a wooden spoon until smooth. Pour into cake tins.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes (50-60 minutes for a large cake) until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes in cake tin before turning out onto a wire rack.
- Dust with icing sugar and serve with cream.