Mini Lemon & Ginger Baked CheesecakesPRINT RECIPE
Photo and Recipe by Coles
- 125g granita biscuits, broken
- 100g uncrystalised ginger
- 30g butter, melted
- 250g cream cheese, chopped, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Anathoth Farm Lemon Curd
- 3/4 cup thickened cream, whipped
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line a 12 hole, 1/2 cup (80ml) muffin pan with paper cases.
- Process biscuits in a food processor in batches.
- Push half the ginger through a garlic press. Add to the biscuits and process until fine crumbs. Add butter and process until combined.
- Divide among paper cases. Use a glass to press firmly onto base. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill.
- Use an electric mixer to beat cream cheese and sugar in a bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add 2/3 cup of the lemon curd and beat to combine.
- Spoon mixture over biscuit bases. Bake for 20 minutes or until just set. Set aside in the pan to cool completely, then place in fridge for 2 hours or overnight until set.
- Thinly slice remaining ginger. Spoon whipped cream and remaining lemon curd into a piping bag fitted with a fluted nozzle. Pipe onto cheesecakes.
- Decorate with sliced ginger to serve.