Mini Lemon Meringue Tarts
BACK TO RECIPES
- Line small patty tins with a sweet pastry.
- Three-quarter fill the pastry shells with Lemon Curd.
- Bake at 180°C for approximately 12-14 minutes or until golden brown in colour.
- Remove from the oven and cool.
- Pipe prepared meringue on top of the curd.
- Bake at 170°C for approximately 5-8 minutes or until the meringue turns a slight golden brown in colour. (Be careful that the meringue does not colour too quickly).
- When cool, sprinkle lightly with icing sugar and top with fresh berries to serve.