Mint & Raspberry PopsiclesPRINT RECIPE
Makes: 8 popsicles
The subtle taste of mint means these popsicles please both young AND old! With only four ingredients this really is a winner.
Photo & Recipe created for us by Jana @the_macpherson_diaries
- ¼ cup loosely packed mint leaves
- 500mls coconut milk, unsweetened
- ½ cup Anathoth Farm Raspberry Jam
- 4 fresh raspberries or strawberries, sliced
- Before starting, make space in freezer for the full ice block moulds to go in.
- In a blender, add mint and coconut milk and blend.
- Place a sieve over a bowl and strain so that the pieces a of mint are caught in the sieve.
- Add the liquid back to the blender and add raspberry jam. Blend again.
- Place a couple of slices of fresh berries into each mould.
- Pour coconut liquid into ice block moulds.
- Cover with 1 layer of foil, top with the lid and add your popsicle sticks.
- Freeze overnight and serve.