Moroccan DipPRINT RECIPE
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Try serving this dip with Middle Eastern falafels.
- Make your own gluten free pitas simply by combining equal parts of gluten free self-raising flour and yoghurt with 1 tablespoon baking salt and salt to taste.
- ¾ cup Anathoth Farm Farmstyle Pickle
- ¼ cup Greek style yoghurt
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 Tbsp chopped coriander
- 1 Tbsp chopped flat leaf parsley
- 2-3 gluten free pita bread rounds, to serve (see tips below)
- Place Farmstyle Pickle in a bowl with the yoghurt, cumin, coriander and parsley. Season with salt and pepper if desired. Stir until just combined.
- Cut the pita bread into wedges and serve with the dip.