Nutty Couscous Apricot SaladPRINT RECIPE
This deliciously crunchy, nutty couscous salad made with Anathoth Farm Apricot Chutney tastes fantastic served for dinner with a side of fresh veges.
- 1 cup wholemeal couscous
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 cup toasted seeds (I used sunflower, pumpkin and buckwheat)
- 75g dried apricots, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut, toasted
- 1/4 cup Anathoth Farm Apricot Chutney
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup sultanas
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Place couscous in a large bowl and cover with chicken stock. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes, until absorbed. Fluff with a fork.
- Add to a large bowl along with remaining salad ingredients. Toss to distribute.
- In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients until combined. Toss through salad to evenly coat.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.