Mother’s Day Pancake PlatterPRINT RECIPE
Spoil your Mum this Mother’s Day by serving her a tasty Pancake Platter in bed. Full of delicious seasonal fruit, with a side of More Fruit, Less Sugar Red Berry Preserve, it’s sure to be a hit!
Recipe and Imagery: @honey.and.hill
- Sift flour and baking powder in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix together the milk, eggs, and vanilla.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and pour in the wet ingredients.
- Whisk all ingredients together until it forms a smooth batter.
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Spray the frying pan with cooking oil or grease with butter.
- Place one tablespoon of the batter per pancake into the frying pan.
- Cook on one side until you can see bubbles then flip the pancake and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Place the Anathoth Farm More Fruit, Less Sugar Red Berry Preserve in a ramekin on the platter.
- Place pancakes and other ingredients around the outside of the preserve. Decorate with mint and edible flowers.