Plum, Almond and Pistachio Crumble CakePRINT RECIPE
You can’t beat an old-fashioned dessert! This sumptuous crumble cake is made using the classic Anathoth Farm Plum Jam and topped with a delicious almond and pistachio crumble topping.
Serve alone, or with a dollop of Greek yoghurt.
Makes 6 large or 8 medium slices.
- 1 ½ cups almond meal
- ⅔ cup cornstarch
- ⅓ cup rice flour
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 6 tbsp Anathoth Farm Plum Jam, warmed
- 1 tsp almond essence
- 1/2 cup Anathoth Farm Plum Jam, warmed
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup pistachios, lightly toasted and chopped
- 2 tbsp Anathoth Farm Plum Jam, warmed
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a slice tin with baking paper.
- To make the base, combine dry ingredients in a large bowl. Whisk together wet ingredients in a separate bowl. Make a well in the centre of the dry mix and add the wet mix, mixing only to combine.
- Spread into prepared tin and smooth the top. Gently spoon over the warmed Anathoth Farm Plum Jam for the filling, evenly distributing and spreading to fully cover the base.
- To make the crumb topping, mix together all ingredients until the mixture clumps together. Crumble the mixture over the prepared slice and bake for 25-30 minutes, until cooked through and lightly browned on top.
- Allow to cool before removing from tin and slicing. Enjoy warm or chilled.